Sunday, March 28, 2010

I forgot to Post...

Guess who was Fashionista of the day on The fashion bomb . ME!!!! YOURS TRULY.



I was so excited estatic elated happy over joyed when I pulled up the site as I do everyday and I saw my pictures I sent in . So not only can I type and talk about fashion I walk the walk as well. Alot of times I read blogs and fashion bloggers are so critical I wonder can they dress? I am sure you guys do too. WELL I CAN!!!!



See the link below. Sorry I forgot to post this. Google Sibbonai Williams the fashion bomb of the day.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cheap tramadol dosage elderly - tramadol hcl usp monograph

Anonymous said...

phentermine without rx can you buy phentermine online legally - buy phentermine online without a rx

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine online phentermine 37.5 buy online cheap - phentermine weight loss pills

Anonymous said...

These sizegenetics fatty oils helps while in the thinning of this blood (lower viscosity), which in turn aids within circulation of blood to the sizegenetics. Research have shown having a sizegenetics blood flow is among main factors in achieving stronger, stiffer erections.Onions - Well, many do not ever know but a number of today's top researchers believe that onions may be an essential food for sizegenetics circulation on the blood. It also aids inside of the prevention of blood clots. This carries an amazing advantage to increasing the circulation of blood within the heart in addition to the penis.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/